Wednesday 2 December 2015

Lenny says... Women want to be raped.

Following on from his racism, anti-Semitism, Nazi-apologism and other such bollocks Lenny the Not-A-Doctor and holder of an unaccredited but very prestigious Doctor of Humanities stoops to a new new low when he claims "No man can rape a woman anyway if she does not want it and does everything possible to avoid it".

I would say it's unbelievable that he would stoop so low but clearly this is pretty much the sort of nasty minded bullshit I've come to expect from the deranged little psychopath so here's the screen-grab in its full, revolting detail.


I would of course point out that the link is to prisonplanet which makes it worthless from the start and of course there's that whole forcible fondling allegation thing Lenny doesn't like people mentioning and his reported history of making women feel... Shall we say "uncomfortable" in his presence... Personally speaking if I were a woman I wouldn't want to be in the same room as him or anybody who displays such an utterly f**ked up attitude to one half of the species... But then as a man I wouldn't either so... Ya know.


No comments:

Post a Comment